We are in need of the following roles:
✓ Proven SEO experience.
✓ Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
✓ Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
✓ In-depth experience with website analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Netinsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
✓ Experience with bid management tools (e.g. Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
✓ Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
✓ Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
✓ Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
✓ Has at least 1-2 years experience in customer service, office administration
or as virtual assistant;
✓ Able to work methodologically, accurately and neatly;
✓ Excellent English Communication skills (both verbal and written);
✓ Demonstrate ability to use various computer software/programs and proficiency
in using standard office software packages, i.e Microsoft office;
✓ Self-directed, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision.
✓ Manage the CRM – Copper
✓Update and create google docs/sheets/SOPS
✓ Email and calendar management
✓ Monthly checking of website links, booking links,
download links, etc
✓ Ad Hoc admin tasks
-Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characteristics
-Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
-Excellent communication skills
-knowledge in administrative task is required
-Proficient in administrative tools is required
-Proficient in google worksheet and docs
-Experience in Sales/Lead Gen/Appointment Setter is a plus
Shift: Day shift (4am-1pm)
Fix RD: Saturdays-Sundays
Work set up: In-office (Norkis Cyberpark Building, A.S. Fortuna Mandaue City)
✓ Proven working experience as a full stack developer
✓ Knowledge of and proper experience with both front-end and back-end languages
✓ Proper experience with CMS framework
✓ Ability to troubleshoot and debug browsers
✓ Understanding of web development process, from A to Z
✓ Familiarity with layout requirements
✓ Understanding of SEO standards
✓ Quality assurance skills
✓ Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Suite, and content management software
✓ Time management and analytical skills
✓ Ability to perform several tasks at the same time
✓ Ability to translate requirements into a finished project
✓ Communication skills to collaborate with clients and internal development teams
✓ Problem-solving ability
✓ BS, MS, and/or PhD degree in computer science, math or a related technical field
✓ Additional qualifications or track record as Full Stack Developer is a plus
✓ Proven working experience in the social media marketing or as a digital media;
✓ Excellent consulting,writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills;
✓ Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge;
✓ Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels;
✓ Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Excellent Communication and presentation skills
Customer orientation and ability to adapt /respond to different types of characters
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Amenable to work on a graveyard shift
• Willing to work on-site
• 2-4 yrs experience as IT Coordinator or similar role.
• Experience in network management
and help desk support
• Solid knowledge of IT systems and applications
• Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration;
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair issues
• Excellent organizational and coordinator abilities
• Strong communication and customer service
• Ability to lead from the front and ability to both carry out a Sales Deal Making role and lead your colleagues
• Support the Operations Manager in all aspects of the sales process and assist in monitoring dashboard KPI’s and company progression throughout each month.
• Provide effective support to team members
• Build strong relationships with customers, team members and stakeholders as required
• End to end accountability for the team you manage across full suite of responsibilities
• Assist customers with lending needs
• Outbound call and email
• Assess and enter client affordability information
• Respond to client queries via phone and email
• Ad hoc administrative tasks as required
Send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org to jump start your application today!